Sick and tired of being sick and tired?
Stop doing the same thing over and over again and take action today!
Functional Health Evaluation:
Functional wellness doesn’t just focus on your symptoms, but the underlying cause of your health concerns. We take into consideration the multiple genetic, environmental and lifestyle factors that contribute to your health. Using all natural, holistic methods, we then put together a customized plan designed to target your individual needs, so that you can begin your journey to greater health!
Step 1: Pre-Education
If you can not attend a live event please call or complete the form.
Pre-education is the first step of our program. Once you have attended on of our live events or watched our webinar at home, you are ready to fill out your pre-consultation forms and schedule your consultation. This is the FIRST step of your health journey! If you cannot attend a live event, please call us at 760-777-4177 and request a webinar.
Step 2: Wellness Consultation
After completing our pre-education you will schedule a one on one consultation with Dr. Rappe, D.C. Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner. Here you will discuss your health concerns and answer a few questions your regular doctor doesn’t ask! During your consultation we will also:
- Review a complete assessment of the current health issues you are living with.
- If you have current blood work, we can review it.
- Explore what your personalized wellness program will look like with us. Dr. Rappe, D.C. will customized a functional medicine – scientifically based – wellness program to address your current issues and lead you on the path to optimize your health goals.
Step 3: Customized Wellness Program
Our program is designed to identify and correct the underlying cause(s) of your chronic symptoms or conditions. Throughout your Wellness Program, we will address all major components of your health including:
- Brain / Gut Connection
- Stress Management
Goals of the Program + Your Success:
We take our members by the hand and coach them to reach their personal goals. We do this through continuous education through live or online classes, exclusive email information, check-ins in the office and necessary nutritional and lifestyle tools. We are proud of the great success we have with our patients (Click here for testimonials) and we look forward to the possibility of working with you!
To set up a consultation with Dr. Grey A. Rappe, D.C., contact us today by clicking here!
Your Customized Wellness Plan may include:
- Functional Bloodwork
- Food Sensitivity Testing (if applicable)
- Hormone Testing (if applicable)
- A Nutrition Plan without packaged foods to buy or points to keep track of!
- Customized Supplements
- One on One Health Coaching
- Weekly Recipes
- Lifestyle Strategies
- Email and online group support
- Member field trips
- Online / Live classes and Zoom calls.