28 May Burger Bites Recipe
INGREDIENTS: (Makes 30 ‘Bites)
- 2 lbs grass fed ground beef
- 4 oz bacon, minced
- 2 tbsp prepared mustard
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 head butter lettuce
- 30 cherry tomatoes
- 30 dill pickle chips or slices
- ketchup, mayo and/or mustard optional for serving
- Using your hands, gently mix together the beef, bacon, mustard, salt, onion powder and pepper.
- Form into 30 (golf ball size) meatballs.
- Heat a grill or grill pan to high heat and grill 3 minutes on each side, or until your desired doneness.
- Place on skewers with lettuce, pickles and tomatoes and serve with ketchup and mustard for dipping.