19 Apr Chocolate Chip Cookie Energy Balls
• 1 Cup Almond Flour
• 2 tbsp Honey
• 3 tbsp Natural Creamy Cashew Nut Butter
• 1 tbsp Dairy-Free, Paleo Approved Mini Dark Chocolate Chips
• In a food processor place the almond flour, honey, cashew butter and process to combine.
• While the food processor is running, add the almond milk.
• Process until you get a dough you can shape with your hands.
• Fold in the chocolate chips.
• Cover and chill the dough in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
• Bring the dough out of the refrigerator and roll into balls about 1 tablespoon in size.
• Keep the balls in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve.